"you’re gay/bi? I’m sorry but like… how do I know you won’t have a crush on me?" because you just said that
im glad this post is still a thing
requested by elcorr
the holds of skyrim
#regram from @tombtattoo 🙌 go follow him he’s crazy talented, and just look at my beautiful legs! @rotgot23 @prawn_star 👽👽👽
see that girl you just called a bitch? she didn’t hear you say it louder
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Beyoncé at her 20th Birthday Party
if someone told me these pictures were taken yesterday i would believe them
We were worried they wouldn’t get along
Nobody gives the black girl mob credit for being smart as fuck. They clown but at the end of the day they are really intelligent.
And it’s not subtle at all.
Taystee is a math prodigy in addition to being well-read, Poussey is multilingual, Cindy just knows shit, Suzanne studies Shakespeare, Watson was a good student in addition to being a track star, Vee is basically an evil genius. Piper often learns the most from them; they taught her how to fight and helped translate Pennsatucky’s biblical threat.
The show flat out acknowledges the (academic) intelligence of the black inmates time and time again, but the audience collectively ignores it.
ALL OF THIS